Interested in Volunteering?
The Stow Community Chest has an all-volunteer Board of Directors. Local community volunteers keep fundraising and operating costs low so that we can send more money directly to the agencies we support.
Volunteer to help the Stow Community Chest
Serve on our Board of Directors:
- Attend monthly meetings on the second Wednesday of each month (September-May) at the Randall Library in Stow
- Act as a liaison for member agencies
- Evaluate member agency funding requests and allocate funds accordingly
- Assist with other board activities as needed, according to your experience, strengths, and talents
Help with special events, such as:
- The Stow Gobbler run (November)
- Stow Springfest (May)
- Other fundraising programs
If you are interested in serving on our Board of Directors, please contact us.
Volunteer to help our member agencies
You can also assist our member agencies. Please contact the agencies directly for more information.